- Describe one cancer that predominately impacts women (i.e. breast, lung, colorectal, endometrial, cervical, uterine, ovarian, skin).
- How many people are diagnosed with this cancer every year? Has the rate gone up/down?
- What are the signs and symptoms of cancer?
- What (if any) are the screening recommendations? How can you prevent this cancer?
- Describe risk factors for cardiovascular disease.
- What are the risk factors for cardiovascular disease? Which risk factors are modifiable?
- Why are women at increased risk for cardiovascular disease? Other than gender, who (race/ethnicity, age, income) is more at risk for cardiovascular disease?
- What can you do to decrease your risk factors?
- In the U.S. there are more than 30 million cases of diabetes, equally common in men and women. Why?
- What are the three forms of diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for diabetes? What are the rates of these risk factors?
- Provide 1-2 reasons and justify why this might be the case.
Writemynursingpaper.com provides custom papers such as Essays, Term papers, Research papers, Theses, and Dissertations to its global clientele. These papers are only deemed as reference materials meant for providing assistance to our customers.
phone: +1 (617) 871 9964