What is one advantage of using BiPAP in an out-of-hospital environment as opposed to CPAP? What is one disadvantage?
2. Give an example of each of the following, and list one treatment for it:
- An airway disorder that leads to difficulty breathing
- A ventilation disorder that leads to difficulty breathing
- A circulation disorder that leads to difficulty breathing
3. You are treating an asthmatic patient suffering from an asthma attack, who has already taken three puffs on her levalbuterol inhaler, without relief. What are two potential reasons the medication has not helped, and what can we do to address them (if anything)?