Using the CDC’s Policy Analytical Framework (Links to an external site.), analyze your policy by answering the questions in the Economic and Budgetary Impacts (pg. 6) section.
• What are the costs and benefits associated with the policy, from a budgetary perspective?
• e.g., for public (federal, state, local) and private entities to enact, implement, and enforce the policy?
• How do costs compare to benefits (e.g., cost-savings, costs averted, return on investments, cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit analysis, etc.)?
• How are costs and benefits distributed (e.g., for individuals, businesses, government)?
• What is the timeline for costs and benefits?
• Where are there gaps in the data/evidence-base?