Describe how a Scrum-agile approach to the SDLC helped each of the user stories come to completion. Describe how a Scrum-agile approach supported project completion when the project was interrupted and changed direction.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with your team by providing samples of your communication.
- Evaluate the organizational tools and Scrum-agile principles that helped your team be successful.
- Assess the effectiveness of the Scrum-agile approach for the SNHU Travel project. Be sure to address each of the following:
- Describe the pros and cons that the Scrum-agile approach presented during the project.
- Determine whether or not a Scrum-agile approach was the best approach for the SNHU Travel development project.