How is a patient’s mood, and affected behavior assessed? Stress and Coping Learning Guide.
- What is the difference between psychotherapy and therapeutic communication?
- Define the pathophysiology, s/s, and treatments for the following disorders:
|Generalized anxiety disorder|
- Describe the levels of anxiety and the signs/symptoms associated with each level.
- Compare and contrast benzodiazepines with nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic drugs.
- Explain the difference between panic attacks and panic disorder.
- The nurse is caring for a patient experiencing a situational crisis due to the sudden loss of a spouse. Define crisis and list three appropriate interventions