Review the course outcomes and consider the module objectives. Examine the value of the strategic planning process to organizations. What do you hope to learn during this module of study?
- CO 2: Determine the need for planned change that improves health and organizational outcomes based on a comprehensive needs assessment. (POs 4 and 5)
- CO 3: Come up with a plan to lead and evaluate an evidence-informed change initiative in order to promote practice-related outcomes. (POs 4 and 5)
- Examine the value of the strategic planning process to organizations. (COs 2 and 3)
- Discuss the SWOT analysis in the strategic planning process. (COs 2 and 3)
- Explore how the strategic planning process can assist with implementing QI and EBP change initiatives. (COs 2 and 3)
Based on your response to Reflection: Part 1, state one insight that you gained regarding the concepts in this module. Connect learning achieved to a minimum of one course outcome addressed during this module.
Wadsworth, B., Felton, F., & Linus, R. (2016). SOARing into strategic planning. Nursing Administration Quarterly, 40 (4), 299.